Join us for the Milan launch of WEAR Sustain – a new € 3m pan-European project that aims to change the landscape of wearable technology, smart and electronic textiles towards a more sustainable and ethical approach.
Thursday 30th November @ Base Milano
Via bergognone 34, 20144, Milano, Italia
Tickets (FREE): http://bit.ly/WEAROC2Milan
- Short presentations of the WEAR Sustain project:
- The Economy of WEARSUSTAIN by Blumine
- The dimensions WEAR Sustain Ecosystem in Milan
- Technical info to assist you in applying to the Open Call 2 competition of which 26 project awards of €50,000 are made available.
- Presentation from BASE
- A talk on Digital Transformation and Sustainability (details tbd)